- Start with a white (completely dry) base;
- Wrap the nail in a piece of lace;
- Use a piece of a make-up sponge to sponge the silver polish on the nail. Keep in mind: less = best! If you add too much polish on the sponge your design will smear! We don’t want that 😉
- Repeat the third step with the pink polish followed by the black polish;
- Gently remove the lace from the nail to reveal the design;
- Time to clean up! I use a small eye-liner brush and acetone.
- Give the design some time to dry and ad a top coat;
- Finish with cuticle oil and you’re ready to rock your snakeskin mani!