- Start with a beige nude base base;
- Create the first ruffian with a dark blue polish and let it dry;
- Use a medium size dotting tool and a burgundy polish to add some dots on the nude part of the nail;
- Create a second ruffian with a yellow polish and give it some time to dry;
- Create the final ruffian with the burgundy polish (also used for the dots);
- Time to clean up! I use a small eye-liner brush and acetone;
- Give the design some time to dry and add a top coat;
- Finish with cuticle oil and you’re done!