- Start with your base color;
- Use a big dotting tool and a silver polish to randomly add some dots;
- Once the silver dots are dry, use a smaller dotting tool and a red polish to create the roses. Start with a dot and gently drag the polish to get small curved lines;
- Use a small dotting tool and a green polish to add the leaves. Just add a dot and swipe;
- Time to clean up! I use a small eye-liner brush and acetone;
- Give the design some time to dry and add a top coat;
- Finish with cuticle oil and you’re done!