Today I have a dripped ice cream mani for you including a tutorial 🙂
– medium striper;
– Zoya ‘Purity’;
– Zoya ‘Blu’;
– Butter London ‘Jasper’;
– OPI ‘Don’t Pretzel My Buttons’;
– China Glaze ‘tart-y for the party’;
– China Glaze ‘keep calm, paint on’.
1. Paint your nails in a nude-ish color and let it dry completely.
2. Use a large dottingtool and white nail polish to create different size dots and ‘drag’ the polish towards the tip. Make sure the dots touch each other.
3. Use a medium dottingtool and a light purple/pastel nail polish to create smaller dots in the white dots.
4. Use a medium striper and the last used polish to fill up the white spots and the rest of the tip and wait a few minutes for the design to dry a bit.
5. Add a top coat to get a smooth and glossy finish. Do you find this tutorial useful? And what do you think of the design?