An extremely easy way to give your nails just a little bit of extra is by using cling film/saran wrap. Everybody can do this! You can use as many different colors of nail polish as you like. As it’s such an easy way of doing nail art I decided to make a video of my holographic version. Enjoy!
A step by step guide and a list of which products I’ve used is listed below.
- Use a base coat to protect your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Apply your base color and let it dry.
- Add some drops of your next color on the nail and use a piece of cling film and tweezers to dabb.
- Repeat the previous step as many times until you have the result you like.
- Clean up with a small (eye liner) brush and acetone or nail polish remover.
- Add top coat for a shiny and long wear result.
- Treat your cuticles with a few drops of cuticle oil and you’re done!It’s that simple! 😀
- Yellow Stopper (as a peel off base coat)
- Dance Legend: 848 Blanco (Holodays)
- Dance Legend: 853 Neptune (Holodays)
- HK Girl: Glisten & Glow (top coat)
- Cuticle Oil
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below! Ideas and requests for upcoming tutorials are very welcome! 😉
I hope you enjoyed this video! :*