Animal prints never go out of fashion, do they? I’ve purchased a lot of new fall polishes lately and I thought the three that I used for this mani look so pretty together.
Since it’s so easy to create this sort of animal print I thought it would be nice to add a video tutorial.
- Apply a base coat to protect your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Apply your base color and let it dry.
- Use a dotting tool and your first color of nail polish to randomly add spots on your nails.
- Use a slightly smaller dotting tool and the second color of nail polish to sort of outline the spots. I personally like to just randomly apply the polish but that’s all up to you.
- Once your design is dry, add a coat of your favorite top coat and you’re done! Easy, right?! 😀
- Base coat (drugstore);
- Catrice: Greige! The New Beige (base color);
- Catrice: Lost ‘N Roses (accent nail);
- Catrice: Out of the Dark;
- Catrice: First Class Up-Grape;
- Glisten & Glow: HK Girl (top coat);
- Two sized dotting tool;
- Cuticle Oil.
Suggestions for upcoming tutorials are more than welcome! 😉
Thanks for stopping by!