I’ve seen many (mostly neon colored) tie dye manicures so I needed to try it for myself. I made a video tutorial for you guys in case you might want to try them yourself. A step by step guide and a list of which products I’ve used is listed below.
- Use a base coat to protect your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Use a small nail art brush and 3 different colors of polish for the design. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Just paint tiny stripes next to each other to get a swirl design.
- Add a coat of fast drying top coat for a glossy and long lasting result.
- Clean up with a small (eye liner) brush and acetone or nail polish remover.
- Treat your cuticles with a few drops of cuticle oil and you’re done!
- Yellow Stopper (as a peel off base coat)
- Essence Everybody Salsa (green)
- Essence Yeah, Copacobana! (yellow)
- Essence I ♥ Brasil (pink)
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri (top coat)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below! Ideas and requests for upcoming tutorials are very welcome! 😉
I hope you enjoyed this video! :*