I finally have better lightning so I found myself filming again 🙂 Yay! Here’s the tutorial I made for these galaxy nails. A step by step guide and a list of which products I’ve used is listed below.
A tip before we start: I like to use cuticle oil before painting my nails. That way your cuticles won’t suffer that much when cleaning up with acetone.
- Use a base coat to protect your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Paint your nails with a black polish and wait for it to dry.
- Use a small piece of a sponge and tweezers to sponge the first color on your nails. you really don’t have to think much about where you sponge your colors. Randomness has the prettiest outcome if you ask me 😉
- Repeat step 3 with the other colors and wait for it to dry a bit.
- Add a holographic top coat for extra sparkling.
- (If desired) Add a coat of fast drying top coat for a long lasting result.
- Clean up with a small (eye liner) brush and acetone or nail polish remover.
- Treat your cuticles with a few drops of cuticle oil and you’re done!
- Yellow Stopper (as a peel off base coat)
- China Glaze Liquid Leather (black base)
- ANNY Blue Bikini Girl (teal blue)
- Essence Hattrick! (white)
- OPI That’s Berry Daring (pink)
- ANNY Sunday in park (yellow)
- OPI Into The Night (blue)
- Material Girl (without the large circle glitter): available at my shop (holo top coat)
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri (top coat)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below! Ideas and requests for upcoming videos are very welcome! 😉
I hope you enjoyed this video! :*