If you want an eye catching manicure but don’t have the time to create a free handed nail design you should try the nail stickers by Born Pretty Store. Don’t let the name fool you though because these aren’t actual stickers but water decals! For this mani I created a gradient effect with China Glaze’s Liquid Leather and ANNY’s What else and Velvet chinchilla. I used black and white nail stickers, which you can find here. This is the easiest way to spice up your manicure. The directions on the back of the package explain how to use the stickers:
– Trim, clean and polish the fingernails; paint the background color and dry it out.
– Remove the film of product, cut out the pattern and plunge it into water 10-20 seconds (use warm water in winter).
– Moisten the fingernails; stick the pattern in position.
– Sop up the water with a paper towel and blow dry.
– Apply top coat and blow dry.
I advice to wait a while before applying top coat, otherwise the pattern may crack (see my middle finger nail).
Have you tried water decals yet? If not, you definitely should give them a try. It’s so easy!
Born Pretty Store offers worldwide shipping 🙂 They also have lots of other nail art supplies to choose from. By adding code SFX31 at check out you’ll get 10% off your order!
*(some of the) products shown in this post were kindly provided to me by Born Pretty Store for my unbiased review