- Start with your base color;
- Use a big dotting tool and a silver polish to randomly add some dots;
- Once the silver dots are dry, use a smaller dotting tool and a red polish to create the roses. Start with a dot and gently drag the polish to get small curved lines;
- Use a small dotting tool and a green polish to add the leaves. Just add a dot and swipe;
- Time to clean up! I use a small eye-liner brush and acetone;
- Give the design some time to dry and add a top coat;
- Finish with cuticle oil and you’re done!
– Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle (base)
– ANNY Little sister (base)
– ANNY Red kiss (red)
– ANNY Walking boots (green)
– Dottingtool (small + big)
– Zoya Trixie (silver)
– Seche Vite (top coat)
– Clean up brush
– OPI Avoplex cuticle oil to go.
This is so easy to do! Everyone can do it! I think it’s pretty for Valentines day too. Give it a try 😉 I’d love to see yours!