- Start with a beige nude base base;
- Create the first ruffian with a dark blue polish and let it dry;
- Use a medium size dotting tool and a burgundy polish to add some dots on the nude part of the nail;
- Create a second ruffian with a yellow polish and give it some time to dry;
- Create the final ruffian with the burgundy polish (also used for the dots);
- Time to clean up! I use a small eye-liner brush and acetone;
- Give the design some time to dry and add a top coat;
- Finish with cuticle oil and you’re done!
Note: I’ve been a bit too excited with the amount of polish on the nail of my middle finger 😉 Two thin coats will do the job!
– Sally Hansen Miracle Nailgrowth (base coat)
– ANNY Only you
– ANNY Drunken jeans
– ANNY Indian sun
– ANNY Hypnotic nights
– Seche Vite (top coat)
– Clean up brush
– OPI Avoplex cuticle oil to go.
What do you think of this mani? If you’re going to re-create this, I’d love to see yours!