- Start with a white (completely dry) base;
- Wrap the nail in a piece of lace;
- Use a piece of a make-up sponge to sponge the silver polish on the nail. Keep in mind: less = best! If you add too much polish on the sponge your design will smear! We don’t want that 😉
- Repeat the third step with the pink polish followed by the black polish;
- Gently remove the lace from the nail to reveal the design;
- Time to clean up! I use a small eye-liner brush and acetone.
- Give the design some time to dry and ad a top coat;
- Finish with cuticle oil and you’re ready to rock your snakeskin mani!
– Sally Hansen Miracle Nailgrowth (base coat)
– Zoya Purity (white)
– OPI Ate Berries at the Canaries (pink)
– Essie No Place Like Chrome (silver)
– China Glaze Liquid Leather (black)
– Seche Vite (top coat)
– Make-up sponge (pieces)
– Clean up brush
– OPI Avoplex cuticle oil to go.
What do you think of this mani? If you’re going to re-create this, I’d love to see yours!