Happy Easter everyone! 😀
Remember my earlier mosaic manicure? Recently I created a guest post for the lovely Louise at Mommy Loves Nail Polish. In case you’ve missed it, click here to read the full post. Don’t forget to leave her some love! I chose re-create the mosaic design, this time with softer shades. This is the result:
Purity by Zoya;
Blu by Zoya;
Tart-y For The Party by China Glaze;
Keep Calm, Paint On by China Glaze;
Trout Pout by Butter London;
Jasper by Butter London.How to:
1. Start with a white base. I used Zoya’s Purity.
2, 3, 4, 5. Create random stripes by using a medium striper and a soft green/soft yellow polish. I like to create different patterns on each nail. Make sure you’ll get 8 spaces to fill in later.
6. Fill in two random spaces with a corally pink polish.
7. Fill in two random spaces with a soft yellow polish.
8. Fill in two random spaces with a soft blue polish.
9. Fill in the last two spaces with a light purple polish, allow the design to dry completely (to prevent ‘dragging’ with top coat, and finish with your favorite top coat (Seche Vite).