It’s raining awards lately 😀 That is just so nice!
Recently I’ve discovered an e-mail in my spam box -dated November 28th!- with the surprising news that Danielle at Nails done by a Blimbo has nominated me for a Sunshine Award. I’m so so sorry that I discovered your mail just now! 😦 Please forgive me!
But wait, the sweet Tilly at Make-up loves has nominated me for a Liebster Award!
I’m so honored and can’t find the right words to thank you girls.
THANKS SO MUCH!
The person nominated must answer the 5 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 5 random facts about yourself. Then, nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers, make sure to tell them you nominated them! Ask the people you nominate 5 questions of your own. Optional: proudly display the Liebster blog award icon on you blog! Sorry if I have nominated you and you have more than 200 followers, just sharing the blogger love!
Q & A:
- What is your favourite food?
Hmm that’s a hard question, since I love a lot of food 😉 I think that would be pangasius fillet. I love fish 🙂
- When did you first become interested in Cosmetics?
According to my mum, when I was in kindergarten. I would sometimes were my mums red lipstick back then 🙂
- What has been your best buy?
That would definitely be my first Seche Vite that I’ve bought a few months back. I used to use OPI’s top coat and heard so much great stories about Seche Vite. So when I was out of OPI’s top coat, I gave Seche Vite a try. As much as I love OPI, nothing can beat Seche Vite.
- Why did you want to start doing a blog?
Everyone told me I should ‘do something’ with my love for nails. After a lot of doubts I just went for it. I love sharing my thoughts about polish and sharing nail art that I’ve made. Above all, I love getting to ‘know’ other bloggers.
- Who inspires you creatively, Whether it be a youtube Guru, Fashion designer, Or your mum?
Creatively that would definitely be the nail art wizard: Robin Moses. If I’m out of inspiration I go to her You Tube channel to check if I can find something that I can recreate.
5 Random Facts about me!
- I’m still addicted to nail polish. I really can’t help myself. I just need to have the most extremely rare colors there are.
- I’m a perfectionist. If something doesn’t come out the way I want, I really get annoyed.
- I love the drama series Dexter and The Walking Dead.
- I have difficulty making decisions. For example: It’s a pain to choose between a Big Mac and a Chicken Wrap.
- I’d like to be a nail technician so that I can make the most awesome nail art ever.
My questions for the nominees:
What’s your dream job?
What’s your Facebook, Bloglovin, Pinterest and Twitter?
If you could make a wish, what would that be and why?
What is the one thing that you cannot leave behind when you’re going away?
What is your biggest fear?
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!
Again, thanks so much Danielle for nominating me! That’s so sweet 🙂
Q & A
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Hopefully still happy 🙂 That’s the most important thing in life if you ask me.
- Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
- What is your favorite food?
Hmm that’s a hard question. I think that would be pangasius fillet. I love fish 🙂
- If you were invisible where would you go?
I honestly don’t know!
- What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
My boyfriend gave me a kitten called “Hope” when I was released from the hospital a few months back. That did a lot with me.
- If you were on a island, who would you want to be with? Why?
My boyfriend. Cliche I know. Can’t imagine a world without him.
- What was you favorite sitcom growing up?
I was and am more a series and film girl.
- How many bottles of nail polish do you have? How many is too many?
Honestly, I lost count. Last time I checked there were about 240 bottles. By now, it could easily be 300. My stash grows by the day 🙂 One can never have enough nail polish. I’m addicted, I know 😉
- What Celebrity crush have you had?
When I was younger that would probably be ‘David Boreanaz’, playing ‘Angel’ in the so called American tv series. Now that’s ‘Robert Pattinson’, who plays the 104 year old vampire ‘Edward Cullen’ in the American Series Twilight. I mean, have you seen his cheekbones?
- Where do you live and why do you like it there?
I live happily in The Netherlands. Wish we had more sun though…
On to the fun part 😉 …
I like to point out there is no obligation to continue this award. If this is not your thing, no hard feelings. Just want to spread some blog love 😉