The beautiful Daria at Daria Nadasan passed me a Blog of the Year 2012 award. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
At first, I didn’t know what it was exactly, until I read all about it here. Isn’t it awesome that you can collect a total of six stars? That way it doesn’t matter if a person is nominated multiple times for the same award 🙂
7 things about me:
- Newsflash! I’m addicted to nail polish. I really can’t help myself. I just need to have the most extremely rare colors there are.
- I’m a perfectionist. If something doesn’t come out the way I want, I really get annoyed.
- I love the drama series Dexter and The Walking Dead.
- I have difficulty making decisions. For example: It’s a pain to choose between a Big Mac and a Chicken Wrap @MacDonalds.
- I live in the Netherlands with my lovely boyfriend, cat and dog.
- I dye my hair white/grey.
- I’d like to be a nail technician so that I can make the most awesome nail art ever.
I actually like to pass on this award to all the awesome bloggers out there… decisions… decisions…
I think these bloggers deserve a star too:
The Cheeky Diva
Mommy Loves Nail Polish
Beauty Expression by Luchessa
Eeeek! Nail Polish
Nails by Kayla Shevonne
In The Gray Areas
Am1e’s Nail Diary
No Bottle Left Behind
Polish or Die
The Polish Squirrel
Again, thanks so much Daria!
I like to point out there is no obligation to continue this award. If this is not your thing, no hard feelings. Just want to spread some blog love 🙂